This is the official Transformational Breath® of online training held by Elif Clarke, the senior trainer in Transformational Breath®.
Would you like to experience the most powerful breathing technique, the Transformational Breath® to use it in your daily life?
In this class you will
• Learn to use Transformational Breath® to improve your physical and mental well-being
• Learn your own breathing pattern and increase your breathing capacity
• Regulate your emotions, increase resilience of your nervous system
• Improve your mood, relieve physical and emotional stress and tension.
• The use of different modalities including body mapping, toning and pounding for energy release
How can breathwork improve my life?
Learning to breathe deeply and with more conscious awareness can have a profound impact on your daily life. Improving sleep, reducing stress levels and soothing busy minds. But first we need to unlearn the restricted breathing patterns we’ve created to kept ourselves ‘safe’ or ‘protected’ – Changing the way you breathe is a practice and a discipline, something you need to gently learn to be able to retrain yourself to do. Over time this practice creates new patterns and the old ones release and fall away through the breathwork itself.
What is Transformational Breath®?
Whilst there’re many breathing techniques which help people to breathe better, Transformational Breath® is the best one to recommend to people who want to improve their physical, mental, and emotional well-being. It’s the most efficient breathing technique to give us huge amount of oxygen and energy whilst breathing, release and process emotions in our unconscious as breathe deeply in a connected way- no pauses between inhale and exhale.
It works on three levels:
• Physical level: It teaches you to use your breath to open your complete respiratory system. This energises, clears toxins, and boosts the immune system. It reduces stress hormones; in fact, each session can clear ‘something’, leaving behind deep feelings of relaxation.
• Emotional level: It provides an opportunity to access those deep unresolved issues and integrate them in a way that has an immediate benefit in your daily life. This tool works deep with the subconscious.
• Spiritual level: It is personal and partially dependent upon belief systems; for some, it is deeply spiritual, others fast track to deep meditative states.
Many psychologists who use this technique found that one hour of Transformational Breath® session equals to two years of psychotherapy.
What do you need to prepare for the class
-Availability and commitment to join online session.
-Willingness to invest in yourself and learn a breathing tool to use daily.
-Access to internet via computer, smartphone or tablet to log into each live session.
-A quiet place or headphones to join and practice during session.
-A comfortable place to sit or lie down
-Some extra pillows to prop you up on, a blanket to keep your body warm
-A glass of water in case you may feel dry mouth during practice
The class instructor
I’m Elif Clarke, a senior trainer and facilitator in Transformational Breath®. I am the founder of thebreathpsychologist and the co-founder of the bigbreathcompany. I have had 20 years experience of working as Psychologist and BABCP registered Cognitive Behavioural Therapist in National Health Service.
I’m both offering onlline and in person 121 sessions. I run in person workshops in London.
If you want to know more about me, you’re very welcome to follow my Facebook page: thebreathpsychologist and my Instagram page: thebreathpsychologist or visit my personal website https://elifclarke.com.