These are 6-day non-residential programmes identical in content to the Seminar week and comprises of Levels I, II and III.
- There are NO PREREQUISITES.
- Staffing: This personal training will be led by Senior Trainer Elif Clarke supported by Co-Trainer Sarah Jons
The goal of these levels is to use the Breath to create powerful and permanent personal transformation in a relatively short period. These levels start the process of mastering one’s breath, understanding how it is directly connected to tapping into one’s life or life-force, and provide tools and instruction so one may continue self-sessions at home.
These 6 days are packed with numerous ways of working with Transformational Breath so that, post-programme, it becomes an important part of the participant’s life on a daily basis. There are two to three breath sessions each day.
Level Activities include:
- Exploring the diversity of full diaphragmatic breathing in varied ways such as Self Breathing, Seated Sessions, Third Eye, Throat, Warm Water Session, Mini-session, Spiritual Session, Brain Balancing, and Mirror Breathing
- Fountain of Youth 5 Tibetan Rites
- “The Work” Judgment Resolution Process
- Soul Dyadic Communication
- Work on the Inner Child
- And lots of fun and games
- Forgiveness Exercise
- Prosperity Program
- Sound Healing
- Breathing Analysis
- Body Mapping
- Pre- and post- session Transformational Coaching